- Cut off the cellulose chain of the ink fixed on the fiber, which separates the ink from the fiber.
- Improve the removal efficiency of ink.
- Increase the whiteness of pulp.
- Improve the yield of pulp.
- Improve the physical characteristics of waste pulp.
Deinking enzymes are proteins with catalytic functions. Their functions are characterized by high catalytic efficiency and specificity, and they play the role of biocatalysis in the process of waste paper deinking. Deinking enzyme can achieve the comprehensive effect of deinking and eliminating adhesive obstacles.