- Loosen the cell wall of barley endosperm.
- Promote the overflow of cell contents.
- Reduce the viscosity of beerwort.
- Greatly shorten the filtration time of wort and beer.
- Increase beer yield and improve beer quality.
Brzyme BG is a β-glucanase. β-glucanases are a group of enzymes that reduce glucan in cereals including endo- and exo-β-1,3-glucanase enzymes, β-(1,3-1,4)-glucanases, endo- and endo- and exo-β-1,4-glucanases. β-glucanase can specifically decompose all kinds of barley β-glucans with high viscosity and improve the utilization rate of raw materials.